Monday, September 14, 2009

Check out these great pages from the Funday Monday Reuse, Recyle challenge


Aren't these pages amazing? The Funday Monday challenge at MAF this week was to Reuse, Recyle, Repurpose and the entrants dug deep into their imaginations to create these pages using recycled packaging, magazine pages, pocket change and more! The ideas on these pages are sure to spark your imagination! It was so hard to choose a winner so I turned to random.org to choose my winner. Number 3 came up and the third person to enter was Tami White with her wonderful  page Worth Every Penny. She used the receipts from her vacation to show just how much she had enjoyed herself. Well done Tami! PM me your address and I'll send you an RAK!

Be sure to check back here to see what next week's challenge will be.

2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Yeah, Tami! Congrats!!

Groovy Deborah said...

WOW WOW WOW Tami's page was so cool! I'm sorry for getting around so late to check in to see who won, but glad to see your slideshow. Great challenge and I loved participating :)
Deb♥