For those of you who may not know Heidi, she is a fellow Design Team Member at MAF who is a technique guru. Her designs are amazing and if you want to know how to do something, just check out her blog as she has probably already thought to tell you. She loves to teach and she loves to share and she simply has a wealth of embellie knowledge to dish out.
So here are the rules for this award according to Heidi:
- To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation.
- Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.
- Jessica at Zacca Life who has inspiring new craft projects or recipes posted every week.
- Groovy Deborah at If It's Groovy who is always thinking outside the box and is, of course, extremely groovy!
- Lynn B (aka Foamy) at Pretty Paper Swirls who has great graphic style -her titles are always so beautiful.
- L. Grace Lauer at Graces' Scrap Attic who makes the most beautiful pages.
- Yuko Abe at Scrap In Japan who showcases great scrap designers from around the globe.
Thanks, Friends, for the great inspiration and for giving me the chance to get to know you all through your blogs and your wonderful designs.