Monday, August 3, 2009

Blog Hop RAK Winner!

Thanks to everyone who played along with the Memories Always - Forever Blog Hop. We all had so much fun, met many knew faces, and I can just tell that I am going to have so many new friends at MAF.

Meanwhile, those who posted their favorite memories on my blog are waiting to see who won my RAK, right? Well, drum roll please ...

The winner is:

"Loree said...
I like the differences in your pages. I
choose colors and shades and styles based on the content, so it's nice to see
that others choose varied styles and colors. I love the grids. I tend to take
pictures when I travel, so I plan to try the technique you showed with the
gridding.Favorite memories...reading with my children..."

Congratulations Loree! Send me a PM on MAF with your address and I'll get your prize in the mail!

On August 10 I'll be hosting Monday Funday at MAF, so everyone please be sure to drop by and join the challenge!

No comments: