Friday, March 13, 2009

A great Blog Candy idea

I got this idea for Blog Candy from http://joaniscardsmadebyhand.blogspot.com/ and http://fits-and-starts.blogspot.com/ and decided to join in the fun!

The first 5 people to respond to this post by my birthday on March 24 (midnight EST) will get something from me! My choice! For you. It may be a purchased item instead of homemade, or both, but you can bet it will be something Japanese .This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
2. It may be products and not handmade.
3.I will do my very best to have it in the mail by April 24.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be.
5. The catch? You must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog (then come here and post) The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a gift from me. Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!
SO ...................who will be the first 5 people????

1 comment:

bulldoglvr said...

How fun is this? Yes, I will get out of the Arizona sunshine and get my butt in gear to get a blog going!