Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Elf Yourself


I finally completed the scrapbook page with my Elf Yourself picture from JibJab.com. Thanks Office Max for hosting this fun trend again this year. It was easy - just upload photos of your friends and family onto the elf bodies. Once completed, you can choose between a variety of dances. It is such a hoot!


I uploaded the photos of my son and his wife. Brandon's direct quote was "We sure look gay!" I know he means gay as in happy!


Once the elves are dancing, do a screen print and you can have the picture to scrap. This LO was influenced by an online friend whom I can't remember. So whomever you are - if you are reading this, thanks for the inspiration. I hope you don't mind that I changed it up and made my own LO out of it. I love how my trees all mimic the shapes of the elf hats. The journaling block was made digitally. I didn't even realize I could type my journaling in that shape. We learn something new all the time!

No comments: