Sunday, May 29, 2011

Basic Grey Kit Club

Each month I go to my friend's house and we do a Basic Grey Page Kit. Each kit comes with everything you need to complete 4 pages -- 2 single pages and one double page layout. All the instructions are there for you and what I enjoy about this the most is it frees up your mind so that you can chat and catch up with what all the girls have been doing all month. Plus, our hostess Helen Croft of Scrap a Little is such an awesome cook so there is always plenty of goodies to chow down on. It's a really great way to get together with your friends.

Anyone else out there have any monthly clubs like this? I would love to hear about it.

Meanwhile, here are just a few of the page kits we have worked on and how they have turned out.

This is the Life of the Party page kit.





 Next is the Capella Page Kit - such a pretty kit for weddings. I used photos from a recent wedding and also did a layout of my own wedding 30 years ago. Can you beleive I have never scrapped these photos before?

Next up is the Hello Luscious page kit. This one is bright and cheerful and I can't wait to finish the other pages in the kit. As you can see, it's easy to change the layout a bit to suit your photos.
And next, the Curio kit - great for older photos such as my baby pictures. As you can see, the page instructions are simply guidelines and you can change up the title or the placement of the die cuts as you see fit.
And I'll end this post with one from the Wander kit.The journaling fits nicely inside the little file folder that came with the kit.

We've done plenty more pages in the last year, but I hope you enjoyed this sampling from a fun Kit Club.

No comments: