Friday, June 4, 2010

Learn to Mosaic!



I love showing off my mosaic layouts to friends and family because they are so beautiful that everyone thinks I'm some sort of scrapbook genius! The truth is that it is really quite an easy technique. Though non-scrappers look at me skeptically, my scrapping friends clamber to learn more.


Recently I signed on to be a Consultant/Instructor for Tami Potter's Mosaic Moments. If you are in Okinawa and would like to learn how to make one of these mosaic pages, simply drop me a line and I'll be glad to get you started.

For a quick preview, check here for my article at Design Each Moment and see for yourself how simple this technique can be.
And once you are ready to give mosaics a try, Visit SnapNCrop.com via the link to your right to begin shopping for your own supplies.

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Theresa, these are awesome!! I would never have the patience for this. Stunning work!! Hope you're doing well!!!

Okispice said...

Thanks for the comment Diana, but seriously, this is simple and I can teach you!

WhiteRacoon said...

Just found your blog. And I'm going to follow you =)
These mosaic works look just WOW! Very fresh and bright! I wish I had that sense of colour and style to create something alike. I'm goig to try it soon, very inspiring! Thanks for sharing!!!